Our client is a growing pharmaceutical firm and needs a Business Analyst to assist with upgrades to their ERP. The ideal incumbent will be familiar with supply chain within a pharmaceutical firm, or related industry, and prior experience serving as a test lead. The Business Analyst will help the client align systemic controls with product work flows.
- Manages systems development or process improvement by applying project management methodology.
- Adheres to project plans, tasks, and deliverables; identifies dependencies and resource requirements.
- Appropriately documents and communicates meeting minutes and project status, escalates issues, identifies risks and risk mitigation and manages timelines and action items.
- Identifies opportunities for improvement that will best meet customer and company requirements.
- Liaison with business partners to understand business processes, prioritize needs and document requirements.
- Works closely with the development team (internal and external) to assure a timely solution is delivered according to the specifications and implementation needs of the business.
- Leads testing and implementation of business applications, including working with vendors and other IT team members to execute project testing and implementation activities.
- Assures quality of business systems by developing and executing test plans, test case specifications and ensuring proper resolution of issues. Develops test metrics to document plan vs actual results on test activities. Works with quality assurance analysts to improve IT quality processes.
- Resolves issues related to business use of implemented systems or processes by working with systems or process owners and project teams to find acceptable solutions.
- Identifies areas for process improvement and establishes effective and efficient processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Information Technology or other related field.
- Familiarity with Infor’s LX ERP or other ERP packages
- Understanding of the software development lifecycle and methodologies
- Experience in leading the gathering and documentation of requirements
- Experience in software testing, test planning, test case development and execution; experience in validation of data migration activities a plus
- Ability to identify and implement process improvement opportunities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to collaborate with team members
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Self-starter with strong, proactive work ethic
- Exceptional organizational & time management skills
- Knowledge of Manufacturing and Supply Chain Systems and Processes provides a distinct advantage
- 6 months