Lead Front-End Developer
Our Client is a cloud-based operating system for consumer driven healthcare applications. They are looking for someone who is enthusiastic about proving they have the expertise required to build commercial-grade web applications, for the healthcare industry and who is eager to work on all of these interactive sub-disciplines (charts, live video, data intake) of front-end web application development.
- The Lead Front-End Developer will be a key member of a team of developers working on the front-end development of web applications used by the healthcare industry to coach members through health maintenance programs.
- The Lead Front-End Developer will be assigning tasks, leading design and working with developers to create new Angular code or adapting existing Angular modules for displaying personal health data in a variety of formats: interactive graphs, charts, or tables.
- 5 years minimum relevant experience
- Experience with back-end/ server-side for web applications
- Scala/Java preferably, Play alone is a plus
- Experience with a CSS pre-compiler (less or sass)
- Professional experience with a version control system (Subversion and Git preferred)
- Proficiency with Unix/Linux shell.
- High energy individual who will thrive working in a rapidly growing startup environment
- Leader with proven success managing developers